ISE 2019 – What Not to Miss
What's on at ISE 2019?
For business leaders searching for an insight into the latest connections between audio-visual technology and IT solutions, there’s one event that stands above the rest – Integrated Systems Europe.
ISE is the ultimate AV experience for IT professionals and AV innovators who are ready to discover the next generation of audio-visual experiences. Over 80,000 visitors attended the show in Amsterdam during 2018, interacting with over 1,300 exhibitors. This year, the expo will be just as phenomenal, running between the 5th and 8th of February in the Amsterdam RAI exhibition centre.
We’re thrilled to be attending the ISE event this year, so we thought that we’d share our excitement, by letting you know what you can look forward to in 2019.
The ISE Exhibition Floor
ISE 2019 is a fantastic opportunity to explore the latest technologies in meeting rooms, conferences, digital signage, smart buildings and so much more. To help you find the tech that’s most appealing to you, ISE splits its floor into six technology zones, including:
- Audio and live events: Featuring everything from loudspeakers systems and headphones, this sector shows you how to make the most of personal audio experiences and live performances alike
- Digital signage and DOOH: ISE has seen a significant rise in the popularity of digital signage in recent years. This section of the exhibition floor will show you how to use the latest tech for information delivery and marketing
- Education technology: Prepare to learn in a zone of ISE dedicated to showing how AV technology can transform the teaching practices used to inspire the latest generation
- Residential: ISE, along with support from CEDIA, shows off some of the leading technology in residential solutions and home automation technology. You’ll discover some of the upcoming evolutions in AV tech for home entertainment and energy management
- Smart building: If you don’t get enough intelligent building information from the Smart Building conference, the zone on the exhibition floor will give you even more opportunities to have your questions answered
- Unified communications: Our favourite area of ISE exhibition hall, the UC zone will show off some of the latest products in the industry, including boardroom tools, communication, and collaboration technology and more
Speaker and Development Sessions
Alongside the incredible opportunities to learn in the exhibition space, ISE also delivers a range of professional development and speaker sessions for those who want to expand their knowledge. Throughout the pre-show, and each day in the four-day exhibition, you’ll have endless chances to listen to some of the world’s most inspirational leaders, including:
- Tupac Martir: Advertised as the creative director responsible for some of the world’s most important events, Tupac is Satore Studio’s founder and the co-founder of Satore This expert in AV and technology-led experiences will show you a new generation in entertainment
- Bart Kresa: Kresa has over 20 years of industry experience and the BARTKRESA studio has won numerous event and themed entertainment awards, including those from, AV magazine, Biz Bash, IAAPA, and the Themed Entertainment Association. BKS clients include: Universal Studios, Disney, ABC, HBO, Fox, General Motors, Warner Bros, The Grammy Awards, Playboy, Bulgari and T-Mobile.
There is also a wide selection of additional training sessions, conferences, briefings and workshops available to attend – so you’ll be spoilt for choice when you visit ISE this year.
What’s New for ISE 2019?
The ISE event is growing bigger and better than ever in 2019, as industry leaders come together to address new concerns. For instance, ideas like remote and flexible working began to take over in 2018. Now that 2019 is here, we can only assume that more people will be looking for more dynamic, versatile workspaces.
Fortunately, ISE is here to help. On the day before ISE 2019 opens, the Smart Building Conference will be available only a short distance away from the RAI Amsterdam. This one-day conference will run throughout the 4th of February, introducing attendees to the latest business strategies, market research, and technology available for the smart office. By the time you enter ISE 2019, you’ll have a brand-new vision for the workplace of tomorrow. Other events surrounding ISE 2019 include:
- The XR Summit – Running for four hours on the 5th of February (14:00 – 18:00) the XR Summit will look at the latest achievements in augmented, virtual and mixed reality technologies for AV businesses
- The Digital Signage Summit – Available on the 6th of February between 9 am and 1 pm, the DSS ISE will provide insights into the strategies and trends of the digital signage space
- The Digital Cinema Summit – Also running on the 6th of February (2 pm to 6 pm) this event will look at how digital technology is changing the creation and distribution of films for modern moviegoers
- The Hospitality Tech Summit – Designed and delivered by HTNG (Hospitality Technology Next Generation) this summit will run on the 7th of February between 11 am and 6 pm, revealing cutting-edge research in the hospitality world
- The Attractions Tech conference – Between 9 am and 1 pm on the 8th of February, explore the latest technology and business strategies for attractions organisations and theme parks
There’s so much to do and see at ISE 2019, that you’ll be spoilt for choice.
What are you looking forward to most? Let us know in the comments below, and we hope to see you soon at ISE 2019!