Our July Technology Track, focusing on Cloud Communications, looks like being our biggest so far this year.
Also known as Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Cloud Communications means delivering Unified Communications, and all that entails, to your team via the cloud – allowing greater flexibility, better cost control and more benefits to your customers and your business.
Throughout the series, we will be publishing opinion pieces, buyer’s guides, reviews and UC Today‘s own Out Loud Podcasts on lots of different vendor platforms and related topics. Some of the points to be discussed include:
- Company update and cloud product discovery
- Choosing the Right UCaaS Provider
- Selecting the Best Cloud Phones
- Session Border Controllers Uncovered
- Navigating UCaaS Vendors and Service Providers
- Cloud Migration Strategies: Hybrid versus Public Cloud
- Exploring CPaaS and Communications APIs
- Connecting UCaaS: Exploring SD-WAN
- Future of Work: UCaaS and the age of Agility
- Cloud Communications Security, Privacy & GDPR
- Deploying a Global Cloud Comms Network
- Marketplace Analysis and Predictions
…and more. The Cloud Comms Series will focus on the leading vendors and UC suppliers and how their platforms can help your business to take advantage of moving to a cloud-based communications model.
Our intention is that you will come away with a greater understanding of the benefits of UCaaS and which vendors are able to provide these services in the marketplace.
Your Opinions Count
At UC Today, delivering opinion is one of our core aims, so to help us with that, we want to hear from you – look for the comments section throughout our publications and let us know what you think about the Track, about the products and the vendors, about the user experience (UX) and the Customer Experience (CX). You’ll have the opportunity to comment on every article published, remember, just look for the comment section at the bottom.
Don’t Miss It!
So, join us for one of our most informative series yet – if you’re looking to introduce Cloud Communications / UCaaS to YOUR business, DON’T MISS IT!
Simple, clear, essential – the UC Today monthly Technology Track for July.
- Attract and Retain Millennials with UCaaS
- Don’t Pass on CPaaS: Tackling CPaaS and Communication APIs
- Connecting Cloud Communications and SD-WAN
- Sweat your PBX: The Road to UCaaS Success
- The Future of Work: UCaaS and the Age of Agility
- Cloud Communications – July 2018 Technology Track
Cloud Communications Series Sponsors
RingCentral is more flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, empowering today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device.
Ribbon’s industry-leading solutions portfolio ranges from applications platforms and clients, call controllers, media gateways, session border controllers, policy and routing, to cloud communications “as a Service” solutions
Natterbox is a British telecommunications company, based in Croydon, London. It delivers a global Cloud Telephony Platform which provides end to end telephony services embedded and managed within the Salesforce Platform.