Microsoft’s Skype for Business and Teams continues to be one of the most talked about topics in business communications. Organisations across the globe are facing a vast array of challenges including security, integration, user adoption and functionality when it comes to how best to communicate with colleagues, suppliers and customers alike.
At September’s Microsoft Ignite event in Orlando, Florida, the software giant officially confirmed its plans to replace Skype for Business with Microsoft Teams in the future as part of their push to create a more “intelligent communications” solution.
With news leaks suggesting that Microsoft Teams would indeed be evolving into much more than a collaboration workspace within Office 365, it was proposed that the service was set to become the core communications client that acts as a centralised hub for all of Office 365’s communication capabilities.
Having only been released at the start of 2017, Teams is already a huge success with many businesses using the content and instant messaging tools it provides to collaborate more effectively than ever before.
So, in this series you will gain valuable insights about the Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams market today. We’ll be exploring all versions including server and online, value add-ons and endpoint products and accessories.
We’ll also be reviewing today’s marketplace trends, with insights from the leading vendors; we’ll be reviewing the best products and explaining how small to large businesses need to evaluate their options before making a purchasing decision.
What products can fit with a Skype for Business solution is a key talking point of this series. We have key vendors joining in and sharing their expertise with you:
Some of the in-depth articles you can look forward to throughout December include:
- Teams versus Skype for Business, which one for your business?
- How to be successful with Skype for Business
- Comparing Skype for Business in the Cloud, Hybrid & On-Premises
- What is Skype for Business Server 2015?
- How to get your users on-board with Skype for Business
- Migrating your Enterprise to Skype for Business
- Setting up a Skype for Business Contact Centre
- Planning your move to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business
- Skype for Business Security & Quality Measures
- Microsoft Teams 101 – all you need to know in a nutshell
- Vendor Product reviews
We’re well known for our Technology Track Series, attracting tens of thousands of visits every month, so, don’t miss our December Series on Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams, watch out for our articles and updates on our social media channels.