Grandstream GVC3210 Review – 4k Video Clarity
Innovative video conferencing
There’s more to communication in the business environment these days than voice and desk phones. Today’s organisations are beginning to explore a wide range of connectivity options, spanning from instant messaging tools, to video conferencing. Video is one of the technologies in the business comms environment that’s growing at an astronomical pace, particularly at a time when globalization, remote working, and agile workforces are changing the way that we work.
In an environment where your team members may be dispersed all over the planet, video helps to ensure that you can connect your workers through intuitive face-to-face conversations. However, you need more than just the right software to facilitate these video conversations; you’ll need the correct endpoints too.
The Grandstream GVC3210 is an innovative solution for video conferencing, that’s specifically designed to suit the needs of small and mid-sized businesses. Here’s what you need to know about this video offering from Grandstream.
Grandstream GVC3210 Features
The GVC3210 is a unique and impressive video conferencing endpoint from the leading engineers over at Grandstream. The Grandstream brand is well-known around the world for its commitment to state-of-the-art conferencing solutions, with a wide range of DECT endpoints, handsets, and connectivity tools to offer. The GVC3210 is Grandstream’s entry into the video market, offering businesses an opportunity to unlock simple yet effective video in resolutions up to 4k.
With ultra HD capabilities built-in, the GVC3210 has the power to transform any video conference into a clear, powerful, and intimate experience between workers – no matter where they are. Features include:
- 4K video quality
- Support for Android 6.x OS
- WiFi enabled connectivity
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Integrated HDMI
- Built-in 4 mic array for video and audio at once
Grandstream GVC3210 Benefits
Grandstream’s GVC3210 device makes it easier for smaller to mid-sized businesses to unlock the benefits of high-quality video communications. This simple, yet effective endpoint is easy to set up and use, with a wide range of connectivity options, and it comes with support for all major video and audio codecs too. Some of the key benefits of this endpoint include:
- Exceptional HD quality video: The Ultra HD capabilities of the Grandstream GVC3210 device means that you can make your employees feel as though they’re engaging in face-to-face conversations, even with team members that are half-way across the world. 4K pictures allow for a clear, and robust experience
- Customisable: The GVC3210 is designed to let users customise their video conferencing experience in a way that suits them. You can pair this solution with virtually any video or web conferencing service to create a compelling multi-point conferencing system
- Full Access to the Android Operating System: Because the GVC3210 runs on the Android operating system, it allows for access to the Google Play Store, where users can access any communication or conferencing application that appeals to their end-users
- Noise-shield technology: The GVC3210 comes pre-implemented with the sophisticated noise-shield technology designed by Grandstream to get rid of any unwanted background noise and keep audio quality as high as possible. There’s also a state-of-the-art 4-microphone array with beam-forming abilities to upgrade your audio experience, alongside excellent video
- Make advanced conferencing easy: The Grandstream GVC3210 comes with everything businesses need to make incredible conferencing simple, with a 16M pixel CMOS sensor featuring ePTZ for easy view adjustments to your camera. There’s also Miracast wireless to support convenient content sharing in a conferencing environment
Pricing and Who Is It For?
The Grandstream GVC3210 was specifically designed for small to mid-sized companies in need of a simple video endpoint that they can rely on for HD and 4K video quality. To get a quote for your Grandstream video endpoint, contact the Grandstream company today or one of the brand’s resellers to find out more.
Created to open the door to state-of-the-art video conferencing for businesses of all sizes, the Grandstream GVC3210 was specially designed to suit the needs of the modern organisation. In a world where companies need to communicate using more than just voice, the GVC3210 ensures that no one needs to compromise on things like high-quality 4K resolution during their conference calls.
What’s more, the GVC3210 also comes with a range of audio features intended to upgrade every part of your meeting. The noise-shield technology and beam-forming microphones will ensure that your voice connections are just as crisp and clear as the images that appear on-screen.
Have you tried the Grandstream GVC3210 yet? Let us know in the comment section below!