Small Business Unified Communications & Collaboration – March 2018 Technology Track
Compare Unified Communications & Collaboration tools for small businesses
News, reviews and opinion in the world of Unified Communications (UC), that’s what we do here at UC Today. We’re very excited to announce the start of our new 2018 Technology Track, which will discuss the best Unified Communications products for the small business, along the way there will be points to consider and opinion pieces essential to today’s small business owners.
What is a Technology Track?
Throughout the majority of 2017 we released a new Technology Track which focused on a particular area of UC. We are restarting the Technology Tracks for 2018; the content of our tracks includes:
- Product Reviews – We’ll be reviewing all the best products on the market
- Technology Insights –what the market doing right now, who are the movers and shakers and what technologies are trending right now
- Buyer’s Guides – Detailed buyer’s guides explaining what you need to know and how to buy
Many of these topics are already on UC Today, but the tracks bring all our best resources together in one place – invaluable!
Of course, we want to hear your opinion; on the Track, on the products, on the vendors, on the user experience (UX).
If you’re reading this, then this track is almost certainly for you!
Any small business stakeholder that is looking to implement or update their Unified Communications infrastructure and applications needs to know what is available.
If you need to know about the technology, who’s in the market and what the benefits are for your small business, you need the latest UC Today Technology Track.
As we have already said, delivering opinion is one of our core aims, so we want to hear from you – look for the comments section throughout our publications and let us know what you think and help us share the tracks with others.
1st Article Coming Soon
We are excited that our new Technology Track is focused on Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) specifically aimed at the Small Business – read about the vendors in the UK market and their offerings, discover each product’s features and how these translate to business benefits for your organisation.
The Track will include reviews of telephone systems available to the UK market and other vital information. So, to reiterate, you can expect the following from our Small Business UC Technology Track:
- Selecting the best unified communications platform for your small business
- Review – Ericsson-LG – iPECS
- Choosing the right deployment mode for your small business UC
- Review – Avaya IP Office for Small Business
- How to enable remote working in a small business
- Review – Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OXO Connect
- Small Business UC – Communicating across multiple locations
- Review – BroadSoft for Small Business
- Team Collaboration Apps for your small business
- Review – Vonage for Small Business
…and more, so DON’T MISS IT! Simple, clear, essential – the UC Today monthly Technology Track.