Masergy Streamlines Enterprise Cloud Transition with SD-WAN Enhancements
New embedded features improve application performance and security
Masergy, Upgrades include sophisticated application routing and automatic path control, as well as an embedded advanced firewall and router. A core component of the company’s comprehensive Hybrid Networking solutions suite, SD-WAN Go is the ideal solution for hybrid SD-WAN deployments.
“With these enhancements, SD-WAN Go is now solidified as the most cost-effective and feature-rich solution on the market for the vast majority of enterprise application environments. We’ve made it incredibly easy for CIOs and IT leaders to deploy customised hybrid SD-WANs that deliver optimal application performance. This will allow organisations of all sizes to operate more efficiently in today’s hyper-competitive global business climate.” Commented Chris MacFarland, CEO, Masergy
SD-WAN technology delivers notable capabilities that provide:
- Lower costs by leveraging commodity internet bandwidth for connectivity
- Rapid deployment with automated same-day provisioning
- Cost effective resiliency with active/active support and intelligent path control
- Strong security through encrypted network traffic
Masergy’s SD-WAN Go goes further, delivering additional enterprise-grade capabilities at a fraction of the cost of comparable solutions. It differentiates from other offerings with integrated architecture and intelligent orchestration powered by the Masergy Global Software Defined Network Platform. Advantages include:
- Reduced IT overhead with centralised policy management and self-provisioning options
- Increased reliability and application performance by seamlessly leveraging Masergy’s Global Software Defined Network Platform for core business application delivery
- Savings and simplicity with embedded routing capabilities to power hybrid SD-WAN deployments.
- Enhanced security and local internet offload with built-in firewall, Unified Threat Management, and advanced content filtering
- Seamless integration with existing networking technologies
“For Masergy, SD-WAN is more than the latest buzz word, it’s a philosophy that we’ve practiced for over a decade. Innovations in virtualisation and automation are essential to the future of enterprise networking. By empowering organisations with networks that are agile as the cloud, they can innovate more rapidly and achieve maximum ROI as they pursue profits and growth.” Said MacFarland