PGi Unveils GlobalMeet 5.0 – Delivers Superior Web Conferencing Experience
Upgraded technology brings fresh look and new UI for virtual meetings
Today PGi, the world’s largest dedicated provider of collaboration solutions, launches GlobalMeet 5.0, its upgraded unified communications & collaboration (UC&C) product. Release 5.0 dramatically improves the user experience (UX) by making it easier for participants to join, share and interact in online meetings. This new release allows quicker and more effective team engagement and collaboration, while also meeting the needs of global IT teams.
With a fresh, modern look and new design, PGi has reinvented its flagship audio, video and web collaboration solution, GlobalMeet. GlobalMeet fully leverages HTML5 and WebRTC technologies to ensure a high-quality, intuitive user experience, coupled with around-the-clock, live user support delivered by PGi’s award-winning customer service team. After extensive user testing, GlobalMeet redesigned common web conferencing features including how to join, how to screen share and how to control audio within a web meeting.
Wainhouse Research Senior Analyst & Partner, Marc Beattie stated:
“Collaboration service providers have to present a user interface (UI) and user experience that is both intuitive, but can still be scaled to meet the needs of a major enterprises. A stronger UI, that delivers on a high-quality UX means stronger brand loyalty with end-users.”
Patrick Harper, Chief Technology Officer, PGi, said:
“PGi is committed to helping IT teams manage enterprise collaboration and to helping users get work done. And the new GlobalMeet delivers on that promise, beautifully. There are many options for collaboration in the market, but PGi has spent the last 25 years obsessing about getting it right for the user.”
“GlobalMeet connects teams with the highest quality, easiest-to-use audio, video and web conferencing solution while our platform upgrades establish a clear path for the development of additional communications features that will drive enterprise productivity.”
What You Need to Know:
Users will now experience key new elements of GlobalMeet 5.0 including:
- Take the guesswork out of how to use web conferencing: GlobalMeet is the easiest-to-use collaboration solution built on user testing and iterative feedback
- Be on time for the meeting with one-click: Frictionless meeting entry with one-click access from any browser and device with a consistent, full-featured experience
- Content sharing made easy: Engage participants with the fastest, highest quality screen sharing with HTML5 and WebRTC technologies
- Instant support within a meeting: Multi-modal support capabilities with access to 24/7 global support via chat, email or phone
- Best audio quality, no matter how you connect: Join meetings via desk phone, mobile phone or soft phone and hear the crystal-clear audio quality of PGi’s cloud based global audio network
Check out the new functionality for GlobalMeet and register for a free trial on the PGI website today.
About Premiere Global Services, Inc.
PGi is the world’s largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services. For more than 25 years, our broad portfolio of products has served the end-to-end collaboration needs of enterprises. Accessible anywhere, anytime and on any device, PGi’s award-winning collaboration solutions drive productivity and teamwork for approximately 45,000 customers around the world.