Brightlink CPaaS Review – Smart & Simple
The Brightlink CPaaS platform is full of intuitive features, enhanced by great customer service
Brightlink was founded in 2009, with a focus on offering voice, analytics, messaging, and cloud-based solutions. The company’s well-recognised Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solution is used by a wide variety of companies from mid-sized emerging businesses to globally established giants. In fact, Brightlink’s website says that its platform powers over 30 billion communication transactions every year, with 24/7 support service.
Not just that, Brightlink is also committed toward a sense of social responsibility, having been associated with (supporting) the Special Olympics – sponsors in 2018 and 2019. Brightlink has several solutions on offer, of which its CPaaS platform is probably the most recognised. Apart from this, it offers several other communications and connectivity solutions.
Inside the Brightlink CPaaS Platform
Interestingly, the Brightlink CPaaS platform is known for its simplicity and flexibility, it comes with voice and messaging functionalities over an intuitive web interface, powered by pre-built tools and robust APIs. Let’s look at the platform’s various features:
- The voice API manager: With this feature, you can search, reserve, or order local and other toll-free numbers in real time, along with a live inventory of millions of numbers. You can also port/manage current phone numbers, place and receive phone calls, create conference bridges, as well as content centre queues and workflows. You can also design a multi-user phone system PBX, including extensions
- The messaging API manager: The Brightlink CPaaS platform has a plethora of messaging options: sending group messages, slightly longer messages (160+ characters), and receiving delivery confirmation and receipts. Needless to say, you can send both domestic and international SMS and MMS messages – in fact, you can pull off all of this with a single click, text -enabling any number. What’s more, you can also evaluate real-time analytics on delivery metrics
- The SIP API manager: The platform lets you quickly configure your own SIP trunks, making sure you only pay for what you use. You can also add virtual communication channels, point-and-click SIP trunks to any end-point, and calibrate usage according to traffic flow, geography, and size
- The API command centre: This feature lets you access a vast library of resources, setting up APIs from its documentation reservoir. You can also test API connectivity and manage all these APIs from a single location
Why the Brightlink CPaaS Platform Makes a Difference
To begin with, Brightlink’s bragging rights come from its pretty impressive customer list: search engine giant Google, education tech company Blackboard, and communications infrastructure major TeleData, to name just a few. Brightlink’s received several awards, such as being part of the CIO Applications’ Top 25 Unified Communications Solutions Providers for 2017. And, it was also named one of the Top 10 VoIP Solution Providers by Enterprise Networking Magazine.
Importantly, Brightlink offers an analytics service which works on its award-winning LiveView solution. This intuitive and responsive interface gives you real-time insights into the network performance across two critical pillars:
- Voice: Real-time analytics spread across usage reports, charts, historical data, error reporting, alerting, and Call Detail Record (CDR) access
- Messaging: Analytics for message counts, Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP) cost codes, delivery rates, messages per second, and MDR access with content filtering
What We Think
It doesn’t matter what we say – the Brightlink CPaaS platform is a standout offering with truly state-of-the-art technology which is made even more useful given the smart web interface, the prebuilt tools, and the flexible APIs. However, Brightlink gets our vote of confidence because of something else, and equally important. The solution’s biggest advantage is the solidity of the company’s customer service. The Brightlink team is eager to help, highly responsive, and never forgets to add that personal touch. This, coupled with its quality of technology, makes Brightlink quite the product in its category.